Llangynwyd Village Hall

Rural Development - Bridgend County Borough Council

Llangyngwyd’s original Village Hall burnt down in the 1990’s and until recently, the people living in the village had nowhere to hold community meetings or activities. Llangynwyd’s Community Association acquired their new building, located on the site of the former Village Hall, in April 2013. Originally built around 1880 and used as a school, then later as a chapel and more recently as an artist’s studio, the building had fallen into disrepair and required major structural repair and renovation before it could be used.
 Posted by Good Practice Wales
 10/04/2015   Categories: Reach Rural Development Welsh Government
Rate this Content 0 Votes